WHOLESALE & MANUFACTURING
ORIGINAL DESIGN, PRIVATE-LABEL and SMU AGREEMENTS
We operate company-owned manufacturing facilities and fabric-mills domestically and abroad. Our expertise and resources are best-suited to price and quality targets across moderate, better, and premium market-positions.
Original-design manufacturing services, exclusivity rights to any of our unreleased styles in-projection, custom-modification or relabelling of our stock-styles require a 300 piece MOQ.
MANUFACTURING LEAD TIMES
Offshore production and shipping turnaround require a minimal lead time of 3-4 weeks. Domestically produced goods require a minimum of 2 weeks -- from proto-sample to full order delivery.
Both of the above timeframes are general estimates, subject to exception, and assumes the item will be produced from stock fabrics and trims. Special dyes or washes, custom printed or milled fabrics, unique trims or finishes, international holidays, and unanticipated delays in shipping will delay production.
SINGLE PIECE ("ONE-OFF") SAMPLE MANUFACTURING
At our discretion, we may choose to produce single-piece proto-samples; although, we may require additional non-refundable surcharges if we produce a sample outside a manufacturing Agreement.
If you have a pre-existing pattern or inspiration sample piece, we must still strike our own pattern block and proto-sample before we proceed with an official production or photo-ready sample piece.
SPECIAL MAKE-UP ("SMU") PROGRAMS
Our technical designers can generally create a proto-sample based on your notes, drawings, or inspiration-garment, within 7-12 days, provided any unique trims, materials, or technology is also provided by you beforehand. SMU products may be fast-tracked, but all specialty materials must be provided by client, sufficient to produce minimum order stock.
TO ACCESS OUR CURRENT STOCK WHOLESALE LINESHEET
Please submit a copy of your active reseller's permit to email@example.com. Our internal sales department will then email you a weblink to our virtual showroom.
HOW WE SELL OUR STOCK COLLECTIONS
All general line stock is sold by pre-packs in our own standardized size breakdown, typically 1SM, 2MD, 2LG, 2XL, 1XXL ratio; one color option of one style. We do not sell our general-line via "open" stock. In-season, we do not have the ability to create custom sizes or individualized size ratio breakdowns outside of our standard 1/2/2/2/1 pre-pack ratio.
Our own FXN cloth labels are stitched-in as main-labels (at the top-corner edges only). They are easily removable. We offer re-labelling services for orders over 300 pieces on in-line/in-season goods and pre-booked orders.
PURCHASING "SAMPLE PIECES" OF OUR STOCK STYLES
Our retail website offers all current wholesale stock styles for individual retail sale, should you wish to purchase less than our 8-piece minimum per style/colorway.
FXN MANUFACTURING & SERVICES OFFERED
- STOCK WHOLESALE COLLECTIONS
- Non-branded stock styles with removable main-labels.
- Private label services: custom main-labels, brand-marks, logos, and graphic printing (these options are available at 300 pieces or more per style booked).
- First-look contracts -- purchase the exclusive ownership-rights to in-house proto-concepts or fabrics (items in-projection).
- PRODUCT DESIGN AND COLLECTION DEVELOPMENT
- Budget and costing; calibrating your project against competitor and inspiration product; multiple options within costing guidelines; collection or line merchandising ("curation").
- Graphic design, conversion, and file-digitizing (for printables).
- Tech packs, garment pattern-making, first-samples, pattern adjustments.
- Production calendar and lead-time schedules.
- PRODUCT MANUFACTURING
- Cut-and-sew, custom fabric milling, custom-dyes and washes.
- Graphic or message-printing, embroidery, specialty techniques (flocking, applique, puff printing, vinyl, screenprinting).
- Labelling, finishing, packaging.
- PROTECTING YOUR BRAND
- We enforce strict confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements with internal and contracted partners, employees, and vendors to ensure your intellectual and creative properties are protected.
- We do not share or duplicate patterns across internal merchant teams (FXN wholesale, FXN Retail, studio services, or National Corporate Apparel).
- Each client project is kept separate from one-another and stored out of open-view.